WEB BLOG
this site the web

When your mood starts to swing high!

Hurray! Banzai! It's holiday, yeah baby, yeah!!

Alas, A-levels examinations are finally finished. Gosh, do you know how long I waited for this day to come? Haha Seriously, about 7-8 weeks, had to endure less entertainment, no frequent online (although, I’d always break my policy), and lesser communication with people. Of course, all those are not important, but whatever it is, I finally had my much deserved holiday break...! So far, I had one month before my intermediate starts to operate.

Anyway, I would like to express my gratitude to my parents who had been significantly helped during my exam period like tolerate with my behaviour and had to prepare many things for me haha
Secondly, based on Lily’s latest post, I would like to say you’re welcome, and me too, would want to say thank you. This is not limited to her, but to my friends especially Sylvea who had been annoyed by me almost most of the time. Once again, really thankful for your help and support. Thanks. :)

Okay, after my Economics paper, I went to Times Square meet Ayush, Michell and her friend whose name I can’t recall. We met and bought tickets, we were suppose to watch Night at Museum 2, but it seems that there was not enough seats, so we chose to watch Drag me to...So before the movie starts, we went to Wendy’s, and I critically think that, Wendy’s is no good compare to the likes of McDonald’s and KFC. Okay, I know it depends on people’s very own taste bud but without bias in mind, it’s really...You get my drift, eh?

Anyway, fast forward, watched the movie, it was scary and funny at the same time, seriously, nice job by the director; I never thought I would actually like the story. Oh, ya, my new friend actually, laughed every time, including the Kiss scene, etc. I also heard males freaked out. Well, try to watch it, I who seldom watch this kind of movie, can give 3.5 out of 5, so go check it out.

After the movie, we went on separate place. I went on to Sungai Wang, while crossing the path from the bridge, there was a group of people giving out some kind of brochure. So, I accidentally took one (with the thought of throwing it in the matter of second once they didn’t see me but...) from them, and the promoter blocked me from moving, and best of all, my mum called. The girl talking with me while I attending the call, great right? Okay, here’s the thing, try to avoid yourself being cheated, the girl actually asked me to open up the brochure, to see whether I won something, in which I did, I won “Rm 5000”, wow, great isn’t? Ha! She said I must go and renew the ‘prize’ I had won, oh, sounds well, and hey, I alone must go there with you to get the ‘prize’, dream on la. Like I would like to risk myself to get the ‘prize’. So people, beware of the kind of thing, Okay, it might be real, but, I rather keep my safety number 1, after money you can find in future, not like is durian runtuh or what. Oh yes, I forget, those people, are persuasive, seriously they were. Not to forget, when I said I don’t want to go, she said am I sick? WTF?

Eventually, after that incident I went to Sungai Wang, and spent most the bucks on dvds, yes, really, well, increase your expenditure will helps to improve economy what! So, indirectly, I’m actually helping to increase the economic growth. Haha
Anyway, I will update later, gonna watch dvds!! Later!!

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies