WEB BLOG
this site the web

Just sing it.

Lately I had many things plague my mind. Well, is not really important but I'm looking for an answer. Could I try to unlock? But I need a key.

Well, the things normally consist of our normal day to day activities. I guess I get so many thoughts due to my day and night writing lyrics. The questions, make me curious about the real truth. But how can I obtain the truth?

Insofar, the days I encountered is quite surprising. In which case, everything will be a memory and that all. Every now and then is pretty simple yet we human always make things complex. Can we try to be more less easy going?

Okay, I should stop saying this, I guess people are confusing of what I'm saying in here.
Naw, I just got toooo many questions in my mind, that's why. Don't think to bother.

Anyhow, I felt bored. Staying home with writing my lyrics. Oh my friend liked the lyric I wrote for. is my first time writing in a new style. Wee, is my best lyric just yet! I'm bored but am lazy to go out, especially with the H5N1 (we should get a mask soon, I don't know how many times I had mentioned about this). But parents wanna go to Genting (a surplus, I guess? Mum said fresh air better than staying up at shopping mall and yes, mega sales is next week hohoho Time to scout some shirts!), not a bad idea, I like cold feeling, feeling cold is better. I didn't go to Genting for like many, many years. So, I'm sure I'm going to take lots of picture! And oh, I need a hair cut! It's getting thicker and out of shape. I can't stand it anymore! Quick! Quick!

I miss singing. Yeah, I didn't train my vocal like last 2 months. I think I don't have the breathe anymore, should I re-do my training, I think I might since holiday. Sylvea asked me to concentrate on writing lyrics. But the passion (haha, I'm gonna write a song with Passion as title, inspired when I chat with Genise (oh Genise, don't get angry XD Though you always say don't want to talk with me anymore and imagine how was my singing LOL Meanie haha XD)

I had started my workout since this Monday. Omgosh, just 2 weeks of not exercising, my body no longer stand the workout! Omgosh, back pain and so on. It gonna take time for me to used to it. Well, lacking of the motivation to exercise somehow. Perhaps is time to find a new method of exercising my body. Boxing seems getting dull to me with the vigorous training and same training method...I need to get a punching bag soon. Erm, I actually broke the punching ball, strangely thanks to that incident, I had to hold back, afraid I will break the ball again. Oh, its sounds like a kind of training, I heard it somewhere before. Jeez. See ya later.




~currently into David Tao's songs~ Angel, Angel~

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies