WEB BLOG
this site the web

Morning.



haha Lily took this picture and called my blog's layout as Red Hot Superman (or something like that...). everyone seems to dislike this red blazing hot layout, I, otherwise, actually really like this layout, it marks something different compare to my previous layouts.

Anyway, you guys must be wondering what am I doing at the time like this (is 4 plus in the morning), well, something happened to my bed, and now I couldn't sleep, thank you very much.

People were wondering since I'm having holiday, I would be free. BUT I'm not. Sorry to those who asked my out. I got many, many things to do, especially writing the lyrics which need lots of time. In fact, tomorrow was suppose to celebrate with my parents but had to postponed further. But I don't think it's really matter. I remembered my Chinese friends saying it's sincere to celebrate on that some certain thing (birthday, etc), well, sincere my arse. So long you really did something, doesn't matter whether is on that day or before or after, it really good enough for that person.

Well, of course lyric writing the lyrics is not the sole factor that making me busy, I couldn't deny the fact that I spend doing it at home which indicates I'm free, but I had more things to do at home! I'm learning cooking, sewing, boxing (starting...tomorrow!), bathing my dog, gardening and so. But I mostly spent my time on writing...cuz, the deadline is getting...nearer...

Despite all those things, I feel really calm and relax. Never had been like this for long. I cherish my day after day as we all know life is short like a candle. So, enjoy life at the moment before starting new level of education, next month.

One more thing, I plan to be a volunteer for any charity. Well, shouldn't just do things for myself but for the Earth as well, especially during the holiday, so any sugesstion? The save turtle campaign is still on by the way, but the response is really....So, I urge people out there, if you're reading this, don't laugh and say 'heh, why do I care' or 'I'm lazy' and so on. Just check the website, sign up, and that's it. They won't be bothering, trust me, they won't. Just help reach the goal and we win the war against barbarians. Don't you think it's wonderful to save the turtle? And oh, plan to sign up for the environment thingie, or should I join R.A.G.E (or R.AGE?) so that I could sort out. Well, I haven't sure, any volunteers who wanna join me?

Wow, it so late now. I guess I need to sleep. or will I? Naw, I'm playing games for sure. Hope to get a better bed later today. Oh, Happy Father's Day (yes, I mentioned earlier, cause I think I won't talk about it today but bah). So remember wish your daddy. He's waiting, I guess.

Later.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies