WEB BLOG
this site the web

The trip.

Okay, let's talk about the Penang trip. Well, Tuesday morning, had to woke up early, cuz there were so many stuffs to do (bathing and stuffs like that). Felt a bit unusual when Lucky wasn't at the living to greet me. (Parents sent him to a pet shop until we back, which is yesterday). Eventually, we didn't had our breakfast, as I need to go to Ipoh, to buy something, so we had our breakfast over there and we had dim sum...which was not really...nice like last time. Well, full speed ahead, and we reached Penang.



Yep, we used the ferry. Omgosh, it was a really great expriences, I love the ocean, the song of Ocean (does it sounds familiar? I heard it somewhere). This time though, managed to grab a lot of pictures :)



This is the view when we are reaching the other side of harbour (we call that right or? The building is so tiny. haha.



Mum and dad.


Mum and I.



The sea, itself.




How was it? Nice? I just like this kind of view.



I think I took this somewhere, I can't remember. But nice right?



Peaceful feeling ;)



The ship.



Me. lol



Mum with her durian. We had our lunch at the Sister's Char Keow Teow (Finally, I got it right! Don't laugh!) The food was excellent. We came here again the following next, next day for breakfast, I prefer the afternoon one though as it's not too oily. So, then, after the lunch, we head to the durian stall. Where you see them eating.



Dad with his prize possession(???)



Mum enjoyed the most. Oh, while I was reluctant to eat the durian (eventually, I gave in after both of them saying it was really nice), I receive a sms from SYLVEA. Yes, I was in the middle of eating the durian, and she asked for help. LOL what can I do? haha



Ha.ha...



Yeah, me again. ;)



Us.



The family. We were actually in front of the restaurant. The sea food, I can give 5 out of 5. I don't really know what the restaurant called, but we usually go there whenever we are at Penang. I took some photos but naw, not gonna show it here.



Good bye Penang.

So, I truly enjoyed my vacation. You know, really amazing that when you do something without the stress and the constant reminder of education stuffs. Well, after the 3rd day, we left Penang and got home. Oh yes, I went back to Ipoh for really amazing lunch and buy some games. haha Anyway, till next time. Take care.

Bye.

0 what is your thought?:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies